Skip to content
Tab thru menu links. Enter key for site map

Addressing Alleged Violations

As a faculty member, the initial step to resolving an alleged violation of the Academic Integrity Code is to contact the Office of Student Conduct.

The faculty member must verify that the alleged violation can be resolved via the faculty/student resolution process. The faculty member will provide the name and Banner ID# of the student(s) involved. Faculty may complete this step one of two ways:

  1. Call the office at (828) 262-2704.
  2. Email the Office of Student Conduct at