The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
Faculty/Student Resolution Process Sanctions
- A reduced grade on the assignment
- A reduced grade for the course
- A grade of F on the assignment
- A grade of F for the course
- Participation in and completion of the Academic Integrity Seminar
- Resubmission of the assignment with or without academic penalty
Academic Integrity Board (AIB) Hearing Sanctions
- Referring the decision to the faculty members
- Special Programs
Students found in violation of the Academic Integrity Code must participate in and complete the Academic Integrity Seminar.